INSPiRE Mens Bibshorts
Please note that the INSPiRE MOVEMENT kit is manufactured at set intervals throughout the year, the next order date TBC). Orders will be dispatched mid-May. Ensure that you are confident in choosing your size, whilst our bib sizing is in line with most manufacturers, the shirts may differ based on how you like it to fit. Either refer to our size chart or pop us a message to confirm, orders cannot be exchanged for a different size.
10% of the sale goes towards the INSPiRE NPO.
INSPiRE IS A movement committed to inspiring and uplifting communities through a shared love of cycling.
WE SEE A world where everyone has access to the transformative power of cycling.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
- Unite people across race, culture, age and gender through a shared passion for cycling.
- Improve access to cycling - by providing bikes, equipment, training rides and coaching to community cyclists.
- Offer mentoring and personal development programs to transform young lives.
- Inspire a movement of people who are passionate about sharing what they love with others.
YOU CAN HELP
- Invest time, energy or resources in community upliftment through cycling.
- Redirect unwanted helmets, water bottles, lights, kit and accessories at INSPiRE BiNs in local cycling stores.
- Join our social rides and meet the community cyclists that we support.
- Give of your personal skills to uplift young cyclists through coaching, mentoring, training and friendship.
- Improve the facilities of supported community clubhouses through joining club days and material donations.
- Identify target community cycling clubs and individuals who can spearhead club activities.
- Help us with funding towards entries and transport to races.
A classic, timeless cut. Manufactured with a high density endurance cycle pad from our friends in Italy, Elastic Interface.
About Our Pad
COMP HP MEN has a 4-density construction, so that specifically-located foams provide best comfort on all main points subjected to pressure. Its ultra-high density foam inserts support cyclists during longer rides, while a reduced usage of the back liner makes the pad even more lightweight and breathable, allowing greater freedom of movement. The shaping of the central channel is engineered according to specific anthropometrical measurements, guaranteeing adequate protection and supporting male anatomy while in saddle, providing perfect fit, saddle stability and most importantly reliving pressure from the urethra, favoring blood flow. The ECO Carbonium Flash top fabric combines a special channel structure with the natural antistatic and bacteriostatic properties of the Carbonium thread. With the channel structure, the extremely soft and recycled polyamide helps collect, canalize and expel moisture. Rapid-drying and eco-friendly.